Two months of travel reminds me of the amazing partnership between you, the heroes at home, and the national workers on the field.
You are amazing partners!
- You take seriously the heart of God who said he ‘so loved the world,’ and therefore you take seriously the needs of the least and the lost no matter where in the world they are.
- You are willing to step out of your own busy world in order to give, pray, and encourage God’s work in foreign and remote places.
- You believe that God can miraculously work in situations that seem humanly beyond hope.
- Work day and night to see God lift and reach people.
- Seek to see disciples made who are free from religion yet empowered to reach others through movements of disciples, churches, and leaders.
- Use the funds and resources given to them to help those in greatest need.
It’s All About Lives Changed! Thank You!A few ‘testimonies’ from the field:
A life transformed by the Gospel: “I became truly free. I was bound by such superstition and religion that was like a heavy load in my life. But I found total freedom and peace through God’s grace.”
Clean water for a village: “We were amazed that these people would provide us clean water for our children who struggle with disease. We were excited to hear their message.”
Abandoned children rescued: “Do you realize that many of these children on this playground (over 300) would not have food every day, would not be receiving this education, and many would not have people in their lives who truly care for them?”
Travel posts you might have missedIf you missed some travel posts from last month, here are some good ones:
Brooks on "What cracks me up in a day in our lives…"
"Does it make a difference?"
Thank you for your partnership!
Love, Roger and Brooks